Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Last Letter Home

I would just like to say that I loved my mission and I am so glad that I got all the support to encourage me to be out here and to keep going. I am very grateful for the members that have given me so much gifts and are also still doing so. The mission has taught me a lot and I was so happy I could learn it here in the mission field. I have come to know more of who my Savior is and what He can do for all of us whether it be big or small in our eyes. He has and still continuing to help my weaknesses become strong and perhaps even stronger! I am so grateful for the many trials that I have been through, push through, and broke through. Thank you to all who even said little or big letters. It helps me know that I am loved. I can't wait to see you all when I get home or when you get home. Love you all! Take care!

Elder Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment