Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

4th Transfer!

HEY FAMILY AND ALL THAT READ THIS,

I am getting transferred!!! OOOOO MAN!!!  This is cray-cray!! This will be so different than my previous area! GAH! All I know is that I will be transferred somewhere in the south of my mission which is by the U.S. Border. I wonder where I will be transferred! I won't know till tomorrow. I am probably going to say goodbye to all the people in my area today and also pack for tomorrow! GAH!!! So CRAZY!

It was great to talk to my family. It felt like I was physically there at some points during the conversation. It was nice to hear everyone's voices and updates on how there life has been going. My Christmas was fetching long since we had multiple dinners! We also kinda got bashed by a Born again Christian at one of the dinners, but we had to go so we didn't get into it much. Good thing or I would have unleashed my fury on him!! JK!

People here in Creston have been telling us what has been happening back at Utah kinda regularly because it comes up. All I have to say to what is going on is a quote that makes me feel at peace. It is by Jeffrey R. Holland and it says something like this: "We all know what the scoreboard will show at the end of our life or when the Second Coming comes. What is so odd is that we are still down here choosing which jersey to wear." 

Sorry I cannot email a lot today, I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Next week I will let you know all that is going on and where I will be going! Love you all and stay safe!
(This is the gym we went to last monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment