Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sooooooo...rough week....

Yeah, lots of crazy things happened that made this quite a rough week. Elder Smith has been feeling sick quite frequently which is not good, but we are hoping he gets better. And guess what happened to the Elder who had his companion go home last transfer? His new companion also went home so now he is back with the Zone Leaders again. He was kinda freaking out at that time because he didn't know what the heck was going on?

Also, no one really has responded to our text messages for us to talk to and that sucks. We tried visiting a couple less-actives which was swell. but not much. But, a less-active member did call us and asked us to leave a spiritual message with him and give a blessing which was very nice! Got us something to do.

As for the two chinese women, they haven't responded to us either. Seems like everyone was busy last week which was somewhat odd. We also got some new Elders in the zone with new companionships and all. They seem cool. Our P-day though was super tiring! We played basketball and volleyball all day! I am so sore from that day. I may probably lost a little weight from that day as well. 

I could write more letters yes, but I don't have any stamps and I am kinda low on money at the moment, but when we get more I will definitely get some.

Also, I haven't taught any classes or gave any talks since I got here. Seems like they got that taken care of so it is good. Well, I should be getting mail tomorrow so if you sent any letters, I may get them tomorrow. Love you all! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment