Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

New Comp!

Transfers was last Wednesday and my last companion left down south somewhere and my new companion is Elder Larson. I am in the same ward that I was. My comp has been out for 13 months and he is freakin sweet. I like him a ton.

We are still working our hardest with members since me and my last companion street contacted and tracted everywhere in my area. We are trying to get the members to get the confidence to share the gospel with their friends. Now for what Kiana said. That is probably true where he was, but there are different missions and different things work in different areas.

If Dawna wants to know, I am on the south part of Calgary. If she knows where Deer Run Community center is or where Lake Bonivista is kinda is, that is my area. We usually walk around to our appointments to fill the time and maybe get a little street contacting in. She may see me around the Wal-Mart and with the Co-Op next to it. I usually pass that place a lot. So if they are looking for me, I should be around that area.

Yes, I read that article that you have sent to me and that is kinda what we are trying to do with our ward here. The ward gives us assignments and we go out and do them and also gain their trust. I am a firm believer in working with members and strengthening their faith for missionary work.

We are trying to doing some do-or-die lessons with our potential investigators. They are either into the message we share or we move on to more important things. That is our main focus.

Well, that is all I have to report! Love you all and stay safe at home! Thank you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment