Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Well, this week just flew by

This week just cruses by and I love those weeks! Weeks that go by so fast bring a smile on my face because not only does it show that we were busy, but that I got through another week on the mission with a happy mood. 

We do ask members for referrals, but not too often. We don't like to bother the members to much by asking for referrals so much. We do however help them be able to do missionary work on their own. It helps them a lot. 

We hang out as a zone every P-day. That's how close our zone is. If you remember in BC we were so far apart so we could only do P-day with our companions which we kinda liked but not too much. I like zone pdays a lot better so that we can do stuff with eachother.

We didn't go on the hike last week. We are actually going on it today. Turns out the schedule wasn't right for them so they decided to do it today. It will be fun and i will be sure to send some pictures of the hike and family that we went with. Speaking of that family, we went over on Thursday this last week and I got my hair highlighted by them. I love it so much! It is not like out of the ordinary highlighted. Just a bit! But I love it! It is so sweet! I will send you some pictures of it. 

This transfer is almost over. We only got one more week for this transfer. The thing that sucks is that 4 people in our zone are going home this transfer so they are really trunking us out right now. It is going to be a long last week of transfer because they won't stop talking about home. Oh, well. I will do what I can right?

Our investigator pool is still at 0 since our last investigator just dropped us. Oh well. We are trying to find new ones through members and also anyone we see. Hopefully we will find some. 

Well, Love you all and I am so jealous that you got to go to Hawaii....then again, I am in Canada ;). Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment