Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It gets slower and slower and slower...

Well, the work in this area just came to a screaming halt. We did all the lost sheep that we could do and no members are really helping us with anything like finding or service or nothing. It is really frustrating when we are doing our stuff and we are getting no help at all. The members are cool and everything and say they want to help, but they are just not showing anything. 

Plus the situation with Brother Tinney and Josh didn't improve at all. We gave them a non-formal baptismal interview and told them that Josh is not ready. He needed to know what repentance was and also the Sabbath day which were two very important points. But they took it very hard since they already had the baptismal day for this Saturday at the Kootany lake. They haven't contacted us since and it is very hard to follow up on this because Josh is moving to the Crownest Pass soon and it is just going to be our of our hands by this point. 

This area is probably going to be dead soon. And it seems we are going to be at our last resort which all of you know I hate. Tracting...-_-. This is probably one of the toughest areas I have been in. It is pretty close to Parkland in South Calgary. I just have no clue of what to do here anymore. Plus, Elder Bench is getting transferred. Yep, I am going to get a new companion and it will probably be a district leader unless they call me to be the district leader. Just all this stuff is happening to this mission and I have no clue how to react to it or what to do about it. Ugh, I am kinda glad I am almost done with this mission. I will still do my hardest till the end, but I am going to be sweating a lot of blood to keep sane.

Sorry for the short letter. Things are not happening frequently or exciting as they used to. Thank you for all your input about how BYU-I is and all that. I have been thinking about it for a while now and can't wait for that time to start. It will be a grand time and another hard working time as well. I have two questions before I go:

1. Is my ipod still good? 

2. People have been asking about my name and where it comes from. I tell them Italian. Am I right? Also, who were the ancestors that came from Italy or wherever this name originated from. If you could tell me that would be great! Love you all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment