Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Online Proselyting

Hello one and all! As you could have guessed, we got approved for facebook for missionary purposes like sharing the gospel or talking with our investigators. If you have any questions about my facebook account, you can read the status on both my missionary page and also my regular one. If you still have questions about stuff, I am available for chat on my facebook and can answer questions whenever. It is also pretty cool because I can see what is up at home and in greater detail like Braden at the Jazz game. That was pretty epic.

This week we only met with Jordan once. Seline was up in Calgary so we only met with Jordan once. We read the beginning of the war chapters with him and that got him really excited to read more about it. He told us he was going to keep reading more after we left since it was kinda late. We haven't heard much from them since, but we are still trying to keep in contact. Hopefully sometimes we can Skype in Seline so that she doesn't miss out on certain things.

Other than Jordan and Seline, we have been working with less-actives and members. The goal is with members is, and I may have mentioned this before, is to help them to follow the ward mission plan which is to strengthen them spiritually so that when the time comes for them to share the gospel with someone, they can do it simply and easily. That is the main focus with members. We are also trying to help find through members which means find people to teach from referrals from members. Lots of people have people in mind. But I am not sure that they will be in our area. Oh well, we do what we can eh?

We have been hearing a lot about movies here especially Cinderella. I have the Soundtrack of it on my mp3 player here and the music sounds awesome. It will probably be on my watch list when I come home :). Other than that I will have to do my research to see what kind of movies I will go and take a look at. 

My weight is now 274. I was a bit lazy to work out today, but that is not the only reason. There has been a horrible sickness going around in Lethbridge and Calgary. I just barely got it Sunday, but other missionaries got it throughout last week. They kept cancelling basketball in the morning. So we didn't play much basketball in the morning. But I did good maintaining my weight by not eating as much this week. 

Question time!

Question #1: Do they have any training as to what to put on facebook?
They had training on it last transfer and told us the basic. It is basically don't do anything stupid on it and keep everything focused on the gospel. 

Anywho, that is this week and it was a pretty short week. The mission gets more and more faster each week. Before I go I got one more thing to announce: Prepare for a lot more piano videos. :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment