Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm Furious


To put it short: I am not happy right now. We got our transfer notice and it seems like I will be transferred somewhere else. I was not expecting this. I was hoping either I would stay in this area with my companion or that my companion left. That is neither the case. The reason why it changed is because this Lethbridge West Zone will not be a zone anymore. It is now turning into a district and becoming part of the Lethbridge Central Zone. We knew this was coming, but on who was getting transferred, we did not know what was going on. To be honest, I am pretty dang close to be saying that I am done with missionary work and that is not good. We'll just see what will happen this next transfer and if I like the area or not.

Conference was pretty good. Lots and lots of talks about marriage which is pretty sweet. But it made me a bit trunkie as well. It kinda amazed me when that guy opposed the first presidency and the quorum of the twelve. All the missionaries were quite surprised. I don't think it shook our faith much, but how it was handled was pretty good. We had a good time watching all sessions. None of our investigators came seeing that they did not even communicate back with us. So, yeah.

This week was slow because the members were gone for most of Easter weeking and our investigators were not making any contact with us. Plus a missionary went home for medical problems, but he is grateful that he is home so that he can rest up and see if he can get better. I already told you my opinion on people getting set home so I won't repeat it.

I got the Easter package and I thank you for that. For my next package, I would like more socks. The books that you sent me I already both have and read so I gave it to my companion. Thank you for all the treats and the explanation of school. It seems the best choice is BYU-I because I would be saving a lot more money, but i am torn on going or not going because when we went there, there was nothing there. I will worry about it more as I get more and more closer. I am not saying that I don't want to go to school. I want to go to school, but I am having a hard time deciding where to go. 

Again, I am sorry if this email is short. It was just not a good week at all. I guess it is now time for questions:

Question #1: What was my favorite talk in conference?
Uchtdorfs talks were all good and I really love Elder Hollands talk. I did like all the marriage ones however and how much emphasis they put on it. I don't think I have a favorite yet.

Question #2, have Jordan and Seline been living together for very long and what is their feelings about getting married? 
I am not exactly sure on how long they have been living together, but I am guessing a while. They are totally fine with getting married, but for planning with it, not a fan. 

Question #3, with today being Easter, did any members invite you and your companion over for a special Easter dinner?
Yes, one did. The Woods invited us over for a Passover dinner which we followed the tradition of the Passover, watched Prince of Egypt, and ate with them. It was pretty fun and it filled our day up pretty good. Did it effect my watching my eating thing? Not really.

 Question #6, was Nick Seiter your age or was a little older than you?
No, I don't think so. 

Well, that seems to be my email. I will let you know who my new companion is asap when I get him and hopefully my mood will improve. Also one more thing: I am sending a package home to you guys. DO NOT OPEN IT TILL I GET HOME! Thank you! Love you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment