Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

2 more weeks of training!

Hey Y'all who read this,

I am extremely exhausted so sorry if at times this email makes so sense!

This week was pretty cool. Can you guess what we did? SERVICE!!! I don't mind service. I actually like it quite a bit! It gives us something to do. We always like the spiritual thoughts that they give us after we are done serving. It is crazy! 

We also did splits this one time with our ward mission leader and not much to say about that. We just checked with a couple of people and made light conversations with them. O man...I am zoning out. Hopefully I can get through this letter.

On the line of service, we casted out devils this week. It was pretty creepy...NEXT SUBJECT!!!

I didn't have trainers this week. I am not going to be training and we are not sure if I am going to get another companion. The possibility of him leaving is still high. If he does, I am going to miss him a bunch. But I will still be pumped for this new companion when I get him. 

This week we are going to meet a member of the seventy down in Lethbridge. So we are going to have to drive all the way down there, spend the night, and then when the time comes, drive all the way back here. O it is going to be a long drive and I haven't drove that forever in a long time. Still I am pumped that I am still driving! Gives me something to do when I am traveling! 

Now to the big part! Today we had Zone P-day and it was a blast! I always love meeting up with our zone elders and socializing with them. We as a zone went to this gymnasium. Now you can figure out why I am so tired. Actually, before that we played two hours of basketball and it was such a blast! We played like 3 games of 21 and I was exhausted. But we still had to go to the gymnasium. O we did so many stuff there! Jumped on trampolines, swung on the rope, high jumped, play some kickball, played tag, and also king of the hill. Guess who won most of the time in King of the Hill? That's right! The Creston Elders! Me and Elder Mackay dominated which was surprising since most of our zone are really strong people. It was such a blast! Also members and investigators came and they had a blast. It was the best P-day I had so far! I am so tired and sore you have no idea! 

If I do get a new companion we do have to travel down to Lethbridge, but no biggy.

I also got my birthday package and I love it you guys! Thank you so much and thanks for all the candy and CD. I also sent a snail-mail letter home to give you more updates on what is going on just in case I missed anything. I also sent a little present with it. 

Well, this last week was really busy and these next two weeks will be also crazy and I will tell you what happens next time! See ya and love you!

-Elder Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment