Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Lethbridge's freaking crazy weather

Heyo!

What is going on out there? The weather out here is freaking crazy! It is so fetching windy here! It has, as they say, 60 km of wind and it is hailing as well here! It is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!! I guess this is what it means on Canada weather.

Real quick on the games I have mentioned: WE ONLY PLAY THEM ON P-DAY!!! I said my companion got me into it by talking about it. We didn't play it till P-day. It is ok.

Now, out here in the YSA ward, we don't go tracting. It isn't really effective out here. We usually just text the Young Adults and ask if we can come over and share a message. The investigators that we have have been busy or been gone. We are working with our ward council teach people and according to the people in Ward Council, some of their friends want to take the lessons. The problem is just getting the time because school is starting and it has been crazy for them. This week will be a good one though since everyone will be back. We only cover the YSA ward.

We do however go over to this less-actives house quite often and keep inviting him to activities and share spiritual experiences. It is amazing because they love us and try to come, but work is crazy for them, but we still try to be polite and keep inviting. 

I am going to have to get used to this weather pretty soon or else I may die out here! By the way, I did say my companions name in my last letter...-__-. Well, I got to go! Lots of stuff to do today. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment