Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Area!

HEYO,
Yep, the subject of this email is right! I have been transferred to a new area and you probably do not know it. It is in West Lethbridge and HOLY FETCH it is cold and windy here! We are in charge of a YSA ward which seems backwards to me because my last area was mainly...old people. Here its just all my age. My new companion is Elder Smith which is way different than my previous two companions. My last two companions were athletic, jocky, and was somewhat in good shape. Here it is way different!! My companion is a huge nerd, geek, and is very smart! Plus my new zone is also nerdy. Well, it is split in half with Jocks and Nerd, but I hang out with both. My new companion got me into Dungeons and Dragons!
We do have one investigator here, but I haven't met here quite yet because she hasn't come home from the holidays. We have quite a bit of less-actives here though. One who is a very very very very very very nerdy person and knows a ton about video games. Like he knows so much, he could probably give you a history of it. You thought I knew a lot about video games? OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
My cold is getting better. Still have a bit of it still and my nose is still stuffy at some times. NO biggy. My zone is really really close together which is nice because we see missionaries every day here and its so cool!!! They all like me and I like them as well!!!!

It is crazy to hear all that is going on in the ward back at home! So much change and it won't be the same when I get back! Wow! Then again, this is only the beginning of the change eh? I do want to admit something. Canada has successfully left an imprint on me. I have now begun to say "eh" a lot frequently now. :( It is not although with a Canadian accent so hopefully I won't pick that up.
Love you all and fight through this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment