Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This week was...crazy

Well, this week was quite interesting. We talked to some less actives and got to know some more people of the ward. We also got to go to YSA activities and learn more and more about the gospel and it was sweet. 

The thing that was pretty dang wierd was that we had an investigator that looked up some Anti-Mormon videos and wanted us to watch the movie with her next time we came. We didn't know how to really respond and we are not sure if we can or even we want to. It will be interesting on what will happen. She has been coming to church though and participating well in the Gospel Principles class by answering all the questions which is alarming to us because I don't think investigators usually do that at church.

I see one of my MTC district budies here since he is in our zone. He sprained his ankle yesterday during P-day. Which reminds me, last week on P-day we went shopping at Costco which brought many memories of home. It was like the structure of Costco was the same as home. But we got lots of good deals there and I will think I will be good for the rest of the transfer. We also went to a Sushi buffe this P-day and for someone who didn't like seafood before my mission, it was really good. I loved it and we stuffed ourselves so much. I also learned how to use chopsticks there which was awesome!

I sent a letter home explaining more of what last week was. Hopefully it will get to you soon. Love you all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment