Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

3rd week here in Creston...I think

I haven't got your snail-mail yet, and I haven't got the pictures of Jayne yet either.
But this week I got to meet my whole zone and they are awesome! They are quite hilarious! I enjoy their company and today for our P-day we are going back to our Zone and going to chiill with them! I am excited. Also, my zone is very into this card game called Magic. I am not into it as of right now, but that may change sooner or later. :/
Anywho, things have gotten better for me. Still getting used to everything. We have some awesome tunes though here! I can imagine some new songs that are coming out there since I left, but they missionary music here is amazing and I love it! Yes, they are pretty cheesy, but I enjoy them the same. I may send you an attachment of one of the songs I enjoy.
This weekend was a Stake Conference week so we got to hear from our stake. Also, someone from the seventy came. He spoke of us as missionary and the members as one team to bring the people to the church. It was a very well done lesson and I enjoyed it. Also our mission president came up too and gave the same lesson, but a little different. But it was swell all the same ^_^,
Chantel crying over her phone?? Hmph, odd! Silly silly Chantely. The phone hasnt died yet. Although when a phone tends to freak out the first thing you should do usually is take out the battery. Then it should stop and be ok if you leave it alone. She must have been texting her boyfriends or soon to be boyfriend. Also, she better have not deleted my pictures on there.
Congrats on Kaylee and Phil on their baby! I am super happy for them! Can't wait to see my neice in...two years -___-. O well, I am still happpy for them! Jayne sounds a very great name! Sounds british! And I love british! Speaking of british, I have been constantly meeting very british people out here and I really enjoy their company. I get to learn more about England and their culture. Their ice-cream here is pretty different than in the U.S.A. It is a lot creamer than what I have had. It is still really good though!
Anyways, that is all I have to report this week! Thank you for all your mail! With much love Justin! (This is the part when Mom starts to cry) ;)

-Elder Justin Perucca

Justin included this song as an attachment: Popcorn Boppin'

No comments:

Post a Comment