Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Heya Everyone and all!

I do plan on sending a letter sooner or later. This week has been pretty dang busy with DDM, and exchanges and all missionary work. Hopefully this week and perhaps today I can write/type a letter and mail it home so that the ward or others can hear how I am doing. I won't give too much information in this email. 

We gave our talks last Sunday and it was pretty swell. I got to talk about scripture study. It was pretty swell and I tried my hardest to make it 20 minutes even though it was only....10 :/. Oh well, the message I thought was pretty powerful.

Man, I wish I could tell you a lot, but I wanna send it in my letter back home. :/ Guess you will have to wait for a little bit ^_^. This email is going to be pretty dang short. But all is well in Creston. I have felt like this is my home and I don't wanna leave any time soon. I have grown to like this area and the ward members here. O, and also the food!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!

Anyways, I have to go. I need to work on my long mail sent letter to home! Farewell and God be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment