Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Start of Week 3 in Creston

I can definitely say that things here have gotten a bit better. We have 1 new investigator and we are working slowly with her. She is a pick a choose person meaning she wants to pick a religion and stick with it. She isn't a member, but she has gone to our church here with her aunt. We have only had lesson 1 with her and committed her to read the Book of Mormon. She agreed to do it. She didn't seem too excited about it, but she does seem interested to look into it. We will see how she is doing this week.

Other than that, we have 3 potential investigators meaning they haven't received lessons, but we just met with them tracting or street contact.

First one(s) was Michael and Heather: They are protestant and Catholic. They both are really nice. We knocked on their door, no one answered, but Michael came around back and saw us. We kinda introduced ourselves and he didn't seem super interested, but as soon as we mentioned we are going around sharing a message about Jesus, his eyes brightened up and said, "Jesus?! Well, come on back here!" It got us excited because we haven't really spoken to someone in a while. We got them kinda introduced in the gospel and are going to check on them this week to see how they are doing.

Second was JoAnn: She is a bit less accountable, and she is Lutheran, but she does seem quite interested in what we said. We did mow her lawn though in our suit and ties which was surprising to her. Ha! But we care for her and going to check back with her again this week.

Third was someone who said to come back later: We don't know her name or her family yet, but we are going to check out how she is doing this week.

The members here though are super funny I must admit. Although most of them are old, they are goofy and I love it. They do quite frequently now say "eh?" now, but I haven't been saying it or I just haven't recognized it. We did get a picture of me and my companion.


Pretty cool picture huh? It was Elder Mackay's idea! 

Anyways, could you remind me what my blog for my mission was again? 

Things are getting better and better here. Alright I got to go! Let me know what is going on back home some more!

Oh! The Mission Home address is:
7044 Farrell Road SE, Calgary, Alberta T2H OT2

There you go! Love you!

-Elder Justin Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment