Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Another weeks zooms by!

Hello Family and Friends!

I got your snail mail on Friday and thanks for the pictures of Jayne! She looks adorable and can't wait to see her grow up and be able to get boys by just saying to them the way Phil does, "Heeeeeyyy!"

We went down to Calgary on Friday to go to a trainers meeting which was only about an hour and a half long. You know what that means? It took us 6 hours to drive there, stayed for about 2 hours, then drove 6 hours all the way back! It was a long day, but the Elders that drove with us I got to know pretty well. I also saw my old district and man did they change. They all looked really professional and missionary like. I asked most of them on an update in their area. They all said they got a baptism on date or are planning to. That is incredible! They are doing extremely well and I am jealous of them!

This past week we did mainly service and other stuff with members. We didn't have any current investigators so we talked to the members and others. We do plan on however to go on splits with home teachers to the less-active and that is pretty much our plan here in Creston. 

Remember when I told you we got a referral from the Stake Conference about 2 weeks ago? There is an area where it is about 45 minutes away from Creston and it is a branch called the Kootny Lake Branch or however you spell it. We got like 3 referrals from there now! Finally!!!!! Some work!!!!!!!!! We also have to speak in their sacrament meeting for 20 minutes! 20 minutes!!!!!! O man I am so nervous! I need to prepare a longer talk than my farewell one. Hopefully, the Spirit will help me.

The snail-mail does take quite a bit, but they don't send it to where we live. The zone leaders pick up our mail like every once a month and then we have to go get it. So, if I am not getting your mail or said I haven't, it is because I haven't picked it up yet. But thank you for the letters. I do look foreword to them each time. I will try to send a letter back home when I can or have time. 

Our week is going to be extremely busy with splits and exchanges and all that so hopefully I can catch up with all of it! Love you all and can't wait to hear a letter or email from you. Oh! We also stopped by this lake on the way back from Calgary and it is so blue and beautiful! I will send you a picture of it! Love you!
-Elder Justin Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment