Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

This week is warming up

This week has gotten a bit better. The ward is now trying to work with us so we can get to know more people and all. We will start going home teaching with them sooner or later as soon as there time is free. This week however was pretty grand. We went to a less-actives house again and made some lasanga. It was really good. However, we ate it three days in a row and I am kinda sick of it so I am going to take a break from it and focus on finishing my mac & cheese.

I got mail last P-day. I got a package from my priest leader and I loved all the letters the priest sent to me. Although, they were pretty old, but I could feel the love and care for me. Thank you guys for supporting me out here. It is really tough and I hate to say what everyone else is saying about missions, but it is a lot of fun! 

We have been getting more and more less-actives lessons and it has been going swell. I seem to do better with less-active lessons than investigator lessons. Plus though, we are planning a finding activity with the other YSA wards in our zone. WE are going to have a movie night where members can invite their friends to watch 17 Miracles. Hopefully, this will spike up a few interests.

I may get mail today but I am not too sure. Hopefully the zone leaders will bring it to us mail today after their little activity for their P-day.

I got some exciting news though. Elder Russell M. Nelson is coming to our mission to speak with us. Jeez, just keep the apostles coming. Our mission must be pretty popular for a bunch of apostle to come here. Also, Elder Holland is coming! It is freaking crazy on what is going on. I wonder what they are going to say to us. :/

Well, that is all that has happened this week. We are still trying to get in with members and help them with missionary work. Hopefully, that will pick up this week! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment