Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Well this transfer is going to be...crazy

Well, as you know like I told you last time it was transfers. My old companion went up north to South Calgary. He seems to like it there so far. I got a new companion and he is younger than I am so I am the senior companion! O my goodness I am freaking out so much! Cool thing is that my companion is from American Fork as well. We learned we live like 3 minutes away from eachother. HIs name is Elder Robinson. He pretty legit! I like him a ton and I feel like this is going to be a great transfer.

Our investigator that we got from the Zone leaders has not contacted us and we try to keep contacting her but she hasn't responded. Her roomate told me is because apparently I spelled her name wrong in the text I sent her and she took offence of that. So....I don't know what to tell ya. She has to push back her baptismal date though because she didn't come to church this Sunday and she needed to go at least twice in a row. So when we meet her, we will have to tell her that.

Andrea, our other investigator, we have gotten closer to her, but she is still progressing really slow. Yes her boyfriend is a member. We plan on teaching her this Thursday, but we still need to figure what exactly we need to teach her.

We got a bunch of changes in our zone. This transfer alone, President moved 108 missionaries including 28 purged areas. It was crazy! Almost every companionship in our zone has a new elder or sister. But our zone is pretty legit I think. We have so much fun together when we meet up and talk or work together. I have a feeling that this transfer is going to be a blast!

The missionary work is picking up insanely this transfer and we are hoping to get lots of investigators introduced to us. It will go swell.

I am completely shocked with all the news that is going on at home. Courtney getting married?! Kelsey as well?!!! Kyle going on a mission!? ASHLEY AS WELL!!!??? Jeez, what am I missing here!? I am freakin shocked on what is going on, and I only have been gone for 7 months!!! Gah! O well, we will see how it goes when I get back.

We are also expecting a purge after this transfer. The reason is because they combine the three YSA wards here and take two of the missionaries companionship out. If not it will probably be a shock to us. O well, we will see what will happen. 

Well, this is all I got for what has been going on this week. Crazy week as you can see. Phew!! I am still pretty stressed about being Senior companion and doing most of the stuff here. Well, talk to you guys next week!

-Elder Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment