Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Well...

This week was pretty difficult to find work. Finals is about to start and people usually are hard to talk to because of it. However, we are doing our best out here so that we can talk to people. 

We did have a do or die lesson with our investigator Andrea! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I wanted to die at the begining of that lesson because we watched this weird anti Mormon thing that just...was horrible. Not as in horrible as faith shakening, but like bad as in they didn't do a very good job. After we explained that it wasn't important that she learned those kind of things. We told her the thing she really needs the most is the read the Book of Mormon with Heavenly Father and Him alone so that she may be able to know if it is true or not. It was a good thing we brought our ward mission leader with us because he was really powerful when he was explaining stuff to her. It was probably way better than what I could have said. We are still going to work with her though and see if she needs any more help.

That one referral I talked about with the Zone leaders gave us, yeah she got dropped. She didn't want to get baptised anymore which is pretty sad. I have a feeling it was because I spelled her name wrong. She is pretty easily offended and I feel bad that I did that. Like I am the reason why she didn't want to get baptised.

This area is getting pretty hard to work in. YSA can be fun, but it is difficult to find people to talk to. I am trying to be an example to my companion. It is tough being senior companion making as much decisions as I do. :/ 

Elder Robinson, I didn't know him before no. We didn't know each other at all. We do know people in common though. We do like much of the same music and such. We are both pretty chill. We do hang with the district and give them rides quite often because we have the most clicks. Our district is pretty dang tight. 

Well, other than that we are getting interviewed by President soon. I guess I will see you guys next week! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment