Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Another fast week flew by and I am 8 today!

Jeez!! Can the mission fly by any faster?! That was a pretty dang fast week!!! I can't believe that it has already happened for 8 months. 4 more and I am halfway done!!! Freak!!!

Well this week we try to focus on finding. Not only is it difficult to find investigators here, but it is becoming even more difficult. Every one is leaving because school is getting out and the people that usually talk to us are leaving. We are very likely to get purged at the end of this transferred since they are combining the YSA wards together and they only really need just one set of elders there. But we are doing as much as we can!

My companion and I are getting along so well! We talk about people we know at home quite often! It is crazy how much we can talk about with people at home. We get along so well and with our district as well! 

President Interviews are actually this week and I am going to talk to him about a couple things and see how he answers to my questions. I love my President however. I heard that he does have 10 kids which is...wow! He is someone I can really open up to and that is crazy that I can do that with him. 

The work has been...flowing. Trying to set up an lesson with Andrea. We committed her to read the Book of Mormon with only her Heavenly Father. We want to see how well she is doing with that. 

It is crazy how much our mission is changing. We are changing how we do goals and all that. I am just overflowed with all this change and it kinda stresses me out like being senior companion. I still can't believe I am in charge. I mean, I was in charge a lot when I was with my friends of telling them what we were doing, but here it is a whole different story. Its like being in charge is a pretty freakin important deal here! Like...my salvation depends on it :/. GAH!!!!

Anywho, I think that is all I have to say about this week. Hopefully my stress will die down next week. Till then, see ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment