Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

This week just sucked!

This entire week was just horrible! Not just work wise, but everyone in our YSA is leaving! I am going to miss them soooooo much! I loved talking with them and hanging out with them and now they are going to different areas! BLAH! This is the last week of this transfer and I will probably leave this week so if I am getting package, it better be soon or I may miss it if I am going somewhere else. Still, I feel like I may stay for one more transfer here, but who knows. 

Anywho, we been focusing more on less-actives here because our two recent investigators have been dropped. Andrea is "dropped" because here member boyfriend is telling us to give her space so that she can think about our discussions and all. So we won't be seeing much of her. Our other one is Kevin who was new last week, but we heard he also is moving somewhere else this week. Dang it! Everything that is about to happen that is good just gets turned around and goes the opposite way! It sucks!

To be honest, at sometimes I feel like I am done with this ward. It has tried my patience a ton and I don't get mad that easily. Gah! If I am staying, I am going to probably tell all the ward members that we need desperate help for the work. 

Our district is still getting pretty dang close. I cannot complain. We have fun when we spend time with each other and it is awesome! We have our laughs here and there and I love it. It is going to be sad IF I do leave this next week. This last week did go pretty dang fast. I wonder why as you go longer in the mission, the time seems to go faster and faster! It may be because we are just getting used to doing it over and over and over and over. 

Yesterday was super brutal! We were pretty busy with church and stuff, but couldn't meet with anyone. And at the end of the day I lost my wallet and I was stressing out like crazy! They say that if you stress out then it is a good thing because it shows you are alive, but I don't like this amount to stress. :/ I am sure I will calm down when I either find something to do or move to another area.

Sorry for the bad report this week. This week was probably the worst week ever, but I am moving on and I am sure that no week can suck this bad right? :/. See you all and love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment