Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The PURGE!!

Holy Cow we are getting purged! My mind is totally blown right now! I am just losing it!! GAH! We got the call yesterday that both me and Elder Robinson are both leaving our area! We were both excited, but pretty dang freaked out! We have so much cleaning to do it is not even funny!!
We mostly spent this week just doing service which always helps when we don't have anything to do. Service helps fill in the times that we don't know what to do. This service was extremely hard though because we were doing demolition. We were tearing up floors and all that and it made me so sore for some odd reason. Still, I liked it.
To be honest, I am kinda happy that we are leaving this YSA ward. It was really fun and all and I loved the members, but the work was hard to do here. Now hopefully I will go to a great ward with family and all. I am still going to miss all.
On facebook you can see my pictures I recently took. We were with two members named Natalie Harris and Graham. They are both hilarious people and we had one final dinner with them before we said good-bye. It was amazing! I am going to miss them. I am also going to take some pictures of our mission mom in this area who is Sister Sannes. She was awesome! She is also hilarious and we will miss her dearly! I will post some pictures of me and her and all the family. The family was awesome and I could relate to them so much!
So next week is mothers day eh? That will be pretty dang sweet to talk to my family. To be honest, it felt like it was last week when I talked to you guys. Maybe you guys have gone through some changes since then. I can't wait! I don't know what time will work best for us. Hopefully I can talk to you before we skype.

Well, I got to go get some cleaning done with our pad and car for transfers. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment