Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

And so ends another Mother's Day

I got transferred up to Calgary this last transfer. I am in the south part of Calgary with my new companion, Elder Corning. He is ok, and I am grennie busting him which means I am his next companion after his trainer. It was a tough weekend because when I got here I got sick and couldn't do much. I had a lot of homesickness during those times, but I am doing better than I was. 

Yesterday was Mothers day and I hope all of you who get this email was able to show how much you love your mom and was able to talk to her as well. Mothers are amazing! Where would be without mothers? Well, I could name a pluthera amount of things. ;) But anywho, we cannot stress how important mothers are and how mothers will be at all times. Let us remember to love out mothers and thank them each day for all they do.

It is so odd to be in Calgary now since I was in the south part of my mission the entire time except for now. It is like a whole new world and it is kinda freaking me out. But I guess that happens to all when they go to a new area and experience what it is like to be there. I hope this doesn't turn out like my third transfer with my second companion. 

I was going to send you guys some photos of our last area, but I forgot my camera today so I guess that is going to wait till next week. I am sorry! I will also be sure to take some pictures up here if I see anything that is worth picture worthy. My companion I had two transfers ago is here in this zone and he and I get well along with another. Also, as well as my district leader was someone in my district two transfers ago. AS WELL, someone who was in my very first district is in my zone. So it is good to know all who is out here and will probably know a whole bunch of people at the end of my mission. 

Well, that is all I got to report on this crazy week. Hopefully, I will get to like my companion...soon. And also get a positive attitude in this area and being another senior companion. Love you all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment