Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Tough Week

Well this week just sucked...again. Did lots of work and people didn't really like to talk to us. That brings me to my first major thought that happened:

1. I want to be looked at like a normal person. I don't people to see me and just think, "Oh, he is a missionary! I don't want to talk to him." I don't like that at all. It makes me feel kinda downgraded or someone who I am not I guess you can say. I hope that makes sense.

Anyways, we talked to a few less-actives though which was sweet. There is this family named the Nelson family and we talk about all sorts of things like fishing, guns, hair, all of that stuff. They are a sweet family and I love going to their house Thursday night! It is freakin sweet! 

We also met the Blonfields yesterday and they are a sweet family as well and we got along quite nicely. Also, I do show the ward my piano skills here and then and they think it is really good. I don't know why I don't think it is all that great, but I guess I see when people don't have that ability, it would make sense for them to think that. Still, I enjoy playing for people here and there.

My companion and I have...nvm, I don't want to talk about this.

It wasn't IPads that we got at Zone Conference, however, I did get an update on the Ipads from President. Currently, the people who were overlooking the Ipads are getting a summary ready to bring to the 1st Presidency so that they can make the decision on it. Apparently, we were suppose to be one of those trial ipad missions, but because of the Canadians privacy law we couldn't do it. So, ya. But they  apparently figured out IF we get the iPads. I don't know when we will get them and neither does President, but I hope it is pretty soon.

I hope thinks will look up from here though. You asked about Nikole. She I think is about in her 30s and she just got married to a less-active and they are coming to church regularly. It wasn't much to witness a baptism because I didn't do much in it or to get them to it. But I may see what happens later on when I do get baptism. Whenever that is. 

Anyways, I got to go. I got to go shopping and all that. Hopefully, this work will begin to look up.



​(This is Sister Sannes! The Best Mission Mom in the World)

No comments:

Post a Comment