Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The mission just keeps getting harder...-_-

Looks like everyone is leaving this area because of the summer which is bad. I am going to miss people so much here. But we may get some few new people in our ward because people will also be moving here in the summer. But they still can't replace the people hear before them. :(

Anywho, we found a new investigator for the moment. Turns out he is also moving sometime in the summer which makes me kinda more depressed, but oh well. Easy come easy go.

Our district is getting as awesome as ever. We enjoy each other so much as the pictures you may see on facebook. I am just putting them on facebook to store them, but we haven't got the ok quite yet for facebook, but it is coming very soon. It is just something I do. I don't trust the electronics I have to store my photos so I am posting them on the web so that I do not lose them forever over some accident.

My interview with president was swell. We talked about a few things and it was sweet. I can go to the temple...as long as a member takes us and we can't find a member to take us quite yet. I hope we can sometime. I haven't gone to the temple since before my mission and I really want to go there again sometime. there are two temples in our area and I haven't gone to either of them yet. Anywho, I also asked President about why the mission was changing soooo much! It is crazy how much it changes. He just told me their are different ways that we can touch peoples lives.

Andrea has not contacted us yet on how her reading the Book of Mormon is going...I think she's either busy or trying to get away from us. Spooky. 

That is cool that my package is coming. I hope it comes not right at the end of the transfer so I can use the stuff before I pack up and go to a new area if I am getting transferred. I can also see that I am becoming a better missionary than I thought I was. I can talk to people easily now than before. I guess that will help me pick up a girl when I get home ;), Just kidding!

This week might fly by again like any other week. It is weird that about 4 weeks is a month and the weeks fly by! Anywho, I got to go! I will send another email next week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment