Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

I just came to say hello

Hello, everyone! This week went by speedily quick. Then again, this whole transfer has been going insanely fast. I have come to the conclusion that when you are having fun during your missionary, time goes by fast and is very enjoyable. Some missionaries think if they are having fun out here, they are doing missionary work wrong. Also, there are a number of missionaries that think that success is depended on numbers. How wrong can they be? It is more annoying when these missionaries are your leaders. 

This last week was when everyone was starting to come back from their vacation. It was yet another tough, but yet fast week. Now members are coming home and we can visit them more and help them with their missionary work. Things have been going well with that. Something else we did this week was blitz in our area. All of the missionaries in our zone came to our area and decided to spend two hours to find new people. While me and the Elder I went with didn't find any, I did find a lunch and dinner appointment for us. Haha! Not exactly what we looked for, but I will take it. Turns out that others found 2 investigators for us and tons of potentials. Hooray! At least we have some this time in our area. Like I have said before, whenever I go finding for us, I always find someone who doesn't live in our area that is interested. Weird!

I realize that I haven't shown you a picture of my companion. Here!
​Actually this is my district. This is the order from left to right. Elder Poulter, Elder Hafen, Sister Almeida, Sister Stuki, Elder Larson (my companion), and me. Yep, this is my little district. I don't have a picture of our entire zone quite yet, but I will see if I can get it and then show it to you. Now here are some other photos. 

Piggy Road! That isn't my companion in the picture. That is Elder Treseder who me and him totally like to hang out! We have so many interests its awesome! He loves Sonic, I love Sonic! He loves board games, I love board games. He hates tracting, I hate tracting! It's awesome! 

This transfer is coming to a close. Only one more week left and then it will be transfer week. I don't think I am going to get transferred, but there is always a possibility. I hope I don't get transferred. 

Turns out all my stuff got deleted from my flash drive. That means all my music, pictures, videos, etc. :( But thank goodness I saved all of it on my big passport that Mom gave to me before I left home! Thank you mom! Good thing I didn't lose everything. 

I am so glad I was an example and also a very fun guy back home. It seems like I left a big impact on people back home and they seem to do things I did. Apparently, the "good morning, orning, orning" thing was only done at the last campout that I went on before my mission. They just found it so funny and decided to start doing it. I hope Dallin Cornell is doing well in the military and I can't wait to get that letter from him. I hope he does well in the army. 

Now to answer your guys questions. This will be something new I will start so please ask away:

1: Have I seen Elder Shumway?
Actually, the first time I saw him was at Zone Conference in June. Ever since then I have only seen him once, and that was today while we were somewhat emailing in the Library. He and I just had a cool hello and wondered what was up with people. He is in the Zone right next to me so he is pretty close. 

Well, I got to get going! Love you all and hope all is going well and may everyone of you have a "Good Morning, orning, orning!" 

-Elder Perucca

No comments:

Post a Comment